The project includes villas and luxury apartments with unique architecture and interior design. All real estate objects face the northern Mediterranean, with a magnificent panorama of the sea and the Five Finger Mountain. The project is located in a beautiful lagoon, 20 m from its private beach, but very close to the town, which offers an abundance of services and entertainment. The complex has communal and indoor pools, a SPA with Thai massage, a sauna, a hammam, various water sports, tennis courts and mini golf, a cinema, a children’s playground, restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as a shop and first aid point.
Maintenance of common facilities (cleaning of common pools, landscape maintenance, lighting, security, waste disposal and other on-site services) will be provided by the Management Service. The maintenance fee per household will be £120/month. The price also includes repainting every 5 years. Counseling and other services will be provided to residents before and after the acquisition of the property. This developer company will also provide rental services relevant to those who want to rent out their property.
RETURNS ON INVESTMENT
This project is for those interested in real estate as an investment. The services around the property, the breathtaking view and the secluded location on the seaside are suitable conditions for renting real estate both during and after the holiday season.
Standard technical conditions included in the general construction of the building:
- Heat and sound insulation
- Energy-saving bricks
- Double-layered windows
- Frost-resistant black aluminum frames
- Modern kitchen cabinets with “soft close” closing system and granite countertops
- Ideal StandardTM built-in sanitary equipment
- Bathroom and kitchen equipment (taps and shower equipment) from trusted brands
- Choice of porcelain flooring in kitchens/bathrooms
- Five-year builder warranty
- Fully designed and planted ornamental gardens
- Air conditioning system
- Luxurious separate shower and bathroom
- High-quality built-in wardrobes with “soft close” closing systems
- Terraces with built-in lighting and sockets
- Stone walls and tracks
- Parking on a side street
- Central generator system